An introduction of sorts

For the longest time I’ve wanted to create a writing blog, but never knew what to write about, if anyone would bother reading it, or if I had the time to keep it updated. Well screw all that here we are and I’m determined to become a better writer.

There are plenty of topics to talk about but for me there are few I am passionate about. TV/movies/books take up 97% of my interests (hockey, animals, and tattoos take up the other 3%.) This blog will be dedicated to reviews and recaps of the three topics above, half of the time.

Despite working a part time job at the moment, writing books is what I wanted to do in life. There are plenty of ideas swimming around in my head I just want people to know about. From short stories to just a basic synopsis this is what I’m most excited about.

I may even throw some rants or personal posts from time to time to let you know what I’m working on/doing. For the next 6-7 weeks I am taking online writing courses which will hopefully not take up too much of my extra writing time. A post a day is my goal for now.

Excited doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel about this. I could go on but alas work calls (more than they should, especially on my day off.) I can’t wait to get started (for real.)

One thought on “An introduction of sorts

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s