Huge thanks to Claire @bookscoffeeandrepeat for nominating me! Check her out for book reviews, book tags, and everything books.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Give them 11 questions to answer
How many books have you read so far this year?
I got such a slow start and have to say maybe eight from January to June, then picked up within the last month. Overall I would say twenty. It’s sad.
Recommend your top 5 Halloween reads.
- World War Z- Max Brooks
- IT- Stephen King
- Pet Sematary- Stephen King
- The Walls Around Us- Nova Ren Suma
- The Ghost Next Door- R.L. Stine
I’m kind of a wimp.
Favorite (book) villain & why.
Can’t believe I’m saying this…Pennywise. It’s the only villain that left an impact on me throughout my entire life (so far.) But at the same time it’s such a good villain who actually scares me.
What do you think of ADVANCE READER COPIES/UNCORRECTED PROOFS? Do you collect them? *cough* #booksfortrade *cough
As someone who is writing a book I think it’s a good idea to get the book out there, however I don’t think people should get free copies just cause. I like giving out copies for reviews.
Do you think the book community (i.e. bookstagram) is becoming more materialistic? Why or why not?
I just got back into Instagram and I don’t have a opinion on this yet, but I can understand why it would be viewed that way.
Do you watch booktube? What do you think of popular booktubers?
Like the question before, I just started to hear about booktube since I started blogging again, so I don’t have a big opinion on them.
Such lame answers.
Favorite book to tv/movie adaptation?
Oh gosh this is limited because there are many I don’t like. But there’s Lord of the Rings, Jurassic Park, the Chronicles of Narnia (first movie), Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Count of Monte Cristo. I’ll even add Harry Potter and the recent IT movie.
Okay maybe not that limited.
Do you read classics? What’s your favorite classic?
I’m getting more into them, the first being Sherlock Holmes but I am a big fan of the Count of Monte Cristo. One of the few books I read in school that actually stuck with me and still enjoy to this day.
What fictional occupation do you want to have?
This is a broad term but I think I’d be a witch, like with powers who protects/heals people.
How often do you shop for books? And do you have any money saving tips for your fellow book nerds?
I shop too often. Sometimes I go into Barnes and Noble and come out with one, others I come out with three. I try to tell myself if I finish a book I already have then I can get a new one. Or I don’t spend more than $20 when looking for new ones.
Your top 3 anticipated reads in 2018?
- Zodiac Starforce Volume 2
- Shades of London Book #4
- Warcross Sequel
- Kelly @Kelly’s Rambles
- Chloe @Chloe Lu Ye
- Courtney & Samantha @Curly Book Owl
- Marie @Hello Miss Marie
- Samantha @Once Upon a Dream
- @The Wanderlust Reader
- @The Bookie Rookie
- @Books and Belle
- Britney @Surrealistique
- @Nikki’s Novel Niche
- @Out of Tea Bags
- What’s your favorite fictional monster?
- Five shows on your watch-list but haven’t got to yet.
- Did you trick-or-treat? What was your favorite costume?
- Favorite book you’ve read this year? If you’re not a reader, favorite movie?
- What’s your Patronus? If you don’t know, what would you consider your “spirit” animal?
- Which Disney princess do you like the least? Why?
- Favorite show from your childhood?
- What part of being an adult do you like the most? Dislike the most?
- What got you into blogging?
- Do you play video games? What’s your favorite?
- What are you most looking forward to during the holidays? Whatever holidays you celebrate.
Make sure you tag me so I can see your responses! And again thank you Claire!
2 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
I haven’t even started Shades of London and there’s going to be a book 4? WHAT?!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I know! I’m just getting back into the series and can hopefully can catch up before it comes out. Only read the first book but I liked it!