Thank you to the Mimi @Glitz & Glitter for nominating me for my second Liebster Award! Go check her lifestyle blog. She’s a Gryffindor.
Coincidentally I’ve been stuck with my blog. I’m really into NaNoWriMo this year and am focusing most of my time on my book so I’m feeling a bit unmotivated in the blogging department. Perhaps this will be the thing to kick-start my inspiration. Again, thank you Mimi.
State 10 random facts about yourself and those who I nominate, answer the six interview questions as well! If you want.
- I recently took an Ancestry test and found out that I’m basically a mutt (as my mom likes to call me.) I’m not 50% or more anything, but the three which shocked me the most are being Greek, Spaniard/Portuguese, and Irish. Pretty awesome. I like to bring it up constantly.
- I have five tattoos at the moment: a flower on the back of my shoulder, a quarter sleeve of flowers on my arm (which is done unlike the outline in the picture), BB8 on my inner forearm, Expecto Patronum right above that, and the Pittsburgh Penguins logo on my calf. Plenty more to come.
- I’m early for everything: getting up, appointments, work, blogging. I post some things days in advance than when I schedule them for.
- I’m a proud Slytherin with a Rhinoceros patronus, but I definitely lean towards Hufflepuff.
- I grew up playing sports: softball for 10+ years, volleyball and basketball for 5+.
- I live about 10 minutes away from where Flight 93 crashed.
- Funnily enough: I wanted to be a writer when I was little and after switching career choices for years, ended right back where I started.
- I’d like to live near water: ocean, river, any kid. Ocean would be ideal.
- I’m not apart of any religion but like to believe there’s something out there whether you call it a God or the Universe.
- I worked at the #1 Kid’s Park for four summers making BBQ chicken and tacos. No joke.
- What is one place you haven’t been that is on the top of your bucket list? Canada. I’ve never been out of the country and I’m not even far (6-7 hours away.) I love Canada.
- What is the most daring experience you have had? Calling doctors to make appointments? I honestly don’t know. I’ve rode world-record roller coasters but I don’t see it as daring because I love riding them. I wish I had more options to say.
- What is your greatest accomplishment? Getting this far with my book. I could say accepted to college or throwing a no-hitter in softball but up to this point, I wasn’t able to imagine getting to the point where people can read my book. And I’m almost there.
- What is your biggest fear? There are understandable ones like not succeeding in life and being stuck with my current job forever…I actually am scared of getting attacked and not being able to defend myself. Which is why I carry around a Kubotan.
- What’s a hidden talent you have? Oh gosh I always hated this question because I literally don’t have something I’m really good/I can do. I’m pretty good at hitting targets, like when pitching in softball I was pretty good at hitting spots and in volleyball I could serve where I wanted to almost every time. Dunk tanks I’m good at too.
- What’s an activity, craft, or sport that you want to learn to do? A few things. I want to box, or get more into it. I’d also like to learn how to ice skate. I wish I could try surfing but I’m not the best swimmer so that might be two-in-one.
My nominees are:
Feel free to do this or not, but I do think these are fun ways to learn about other bloggers.