Big thanks to Jess @JessinWonderland for nominating me for my first Sunshine Blogger Award.
A few weeks ago I got a notification from Jess about the nomination. Although I saw a few bloggers posting this award I didn’t know much about it. I always appreciate when another blogger takes the time to nominate me for any award. Seriously, thank you Jess and everyone go check out her blog @JessinWonderland.
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
What do you love most about your blog?
The overall “geeky” theme. I’m super happy I went with it when I first started. It’s so easy for me to talk about and most of my life is revolved around fictional worlds.
Also my header. Love my header.
If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
Determined, hard-working, and fullofanxiety.
What bloggers/youtubers inspire you the most?
Not to be corny but I think all kinds of bloggers inspire me. Just to put yourself out there is tough. Blogging can be tough. As for Youtubers, I watch so many but Olan Rogers has inspired me a lot within the last few months. He made a pilot for a cartoon on his channel, pitched it, and is now a show coming out in February. I smile like such an idiot when I watch the trailer.
What platform of social media has helped your blog grow the most?
Twitter, by far.
What is your favourite book?
This question…I can never answer. Harry Potter made a big impact on my life but I wouldn’t say they’re my favorite books. Nothing stands out in my mind as a personal favorite. I wish I could say.
Would you rather give up skincare or make up?
I rarely wear make up so this wasn’t hard to pick, plus my skin is finally looking and feeling good thanks to my current skin care routine. I am not losing that.
Where is your favourite place to travel too?
The beach, specifically Virginia. I don’t care how many times I go it’s always my favorite. Perhaps when I start traveling more this will change.
If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
The issues I have with my body. It’s been a problem since I was little and I wish I could have confidence no matter what size I am, but I feel like I’m never happy with the way I look.
What is your spirit animal?
A Rhino. It’s my Patronus but I like to think it’s pretty accurate. My resting bitch face puts people off, like a Rhino’s horn…get it. But in reality they just chill and eat plants and I like to think that’s pretty much me.
You have the chance to be any tv character of your choice, who do you choose?
I could get creative with this but most of my favorite characters either die or always get hurt so…I will be Vegas or Hot Dog from Riverdale. They’re dogs.
What do you hope to accomplish in 2018?
Move up in my life. By that I mean start reaching the level of expectation I set for myself. Publishing my book, getting more writing opportunities, get stronger/healthier. Oh and to go to Canada.
- Sara @BookAffaire
- Sasha @AlwaysObsess
- Cally @LoveCally
- Sophie @TheBookMermaid
- Ami @ThePhoenixDesertsong
- Leslie @SkyHighAffirmations
- Daniela @BornWithALuckySpoon
- Abby @AbbyLouOnline
- Megha @DelightfullDiscoveries
- Jules @BJJandSelfLove
- Crystal @PaperRoyalty
Let me know when you answer the questions so I can read them!
- What brands would you personally like to work with?
- Are people outside the blogging community aware you blog? i.e. family, friends.
- Is blogging something you would consider doing for a living or is it more of a hobby?
- Where is your favorite place to eat?
- What form of transportation would you use if we didn’t have motorized vehicles?
- What language would you like to learn to speak?
- Do you have a piece of clothing you refuse to throw away?
- What cleaning job do you dislike doing the most? i.e. dishes, laundry, etc.
- Favorite Disney song?
- Would you rather be hot or cold?
- What would be the ultimate goal you wish to accomplish this year?
Again thank you Jess for nominating me!
Where I Try To Be Social