I’ve been nominated for my Second Sunshine Blogger award by the awesome Megan @A Geeky Gal.
It’s been a…it’s been a week. Everything I’ve written, and I’ve started about five new posts just didn’t do anything for me. Not writer’s block but hating everything I put down. It’s like writing the first draft of my book all over again. Anyway, I thought doing this tag would help me get out of the rut.
If you haven’t already you should go check out Megan’s blog. She posts about all things nerdy including video games, fashion, and reviews just to name a few things. Thank you again Megan.
The Sunshine Blogger award is a peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity, joy, warmth and any other emotions that you feel when you think about the sun.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 10 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 10 new blogs to receive the award and write them 10 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
x What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
“Just keep writing.”- by almost every writer ever.
x Which fantasy world would you like to visit the most?
An easy answer would be Harry Potter’s world, and it’s not a lie, but I like the idea of Warcross and the virtual reality aspect allowing you to do almost anything.
x What is the best thing that the internet has ever created?
The easy access to information about anything.
x What superpower would ruin the world?
Probably something that has to do with mind control or controlling people in general.
x What lessons have you learned from video games?
Keep pushing past that one damn level that you just can’t seem to win. Persistence.
x What makes you nostalgic?
Cartoons. Not current ones but old Nickelodeon that plays later at night.
x What book/movie/video game character do you secretly admire?
I guess it’s not a big secret but someone I don’t talk about enough is Regina/Evil Queen on Once Upon a Time. I love the sarcasm she brings when the other characters are saying too many “cliche hope speeches.”
Plus her character development is one of my favorites.
x What is your actual superpower?
The power to…have a lot of energy at work and yet have none when I’m home doing things I need to get done.
x What weapon would you carry during the Zombie Apocalypse?
I’d become Negan and carry a bat BECAUSE I grew up playing softball so I know how to use one, they’re easy to carry around, you don’t need to reload them, sturdy, and you can add things to it like nails, knives, or bard-wire if it comes down to it.
x What was the last thing you googled?
This should be good…
Research, obviously…no seriously it was.
- If you could dye your hair any color/colors what would it be?
- What was your first blog post about?
- How do you think you’ve improved the most since you started blogging? Example: writing, photography, interacting with others.
- Is there an item you must take with you everywhere you go, excluding phone/wallet/keys.
- What sound do you consider the most annoying?
- If you could bring back one TV show that was canceled, which one would it be?
- Did you play more board, video, or active games growing up?
- What’s a book you had to read for school you ended up loving?
- What does your phone case look like?
- If you set any, how are your goals for this year going? If not is there something you wanted to accomplish this year/month/week?
x Rimpy @Rimpys Reads
x Sarah June @Sarah June
x Kim @By Hook Or By Book
x Chloe @The Spooky Red Head
x Karis @KarisBooks
x Josie @Josie Cruz
x Kavita @Sunshiny SA Site
x And if anyone else wants to do this tag.
Let me know when you post so I can see your answers. Again thank you Megan for the tag x