Hard to believe this is my third Liebster Award, given by the awesome girls at The Cozy Den.
After a week of making and deleting posts these awards are coming at the right time or else I’d have nothing 😄
Any way, thank you so much to the girls at The Cozy Den. You guys should really go check them out. They blog about an array of topics and there’s something there for everyone.
- Acknowledge the blog that gave you the award – send them love!
- Answer 11 Questions that the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them that you dig them.
- Give them 11 Questions to answer.
1.) Do you have any phobias? Nothing like heights or spiders or whatever, more like not succeeding in life. Also being attacked and not able to defend myself.
2.) Will you press the button? You save the world, forming your ideal utopia by becoming god, but transcending space and time erases you from the memories of everyone, and you can’t live in the society you created. If this is the decision I have to make I honestly don’t see myself doing it. However does that mean I don’t have to deal with shitty customers at work anymore…that makes it tough. Can I still have books to read?
3.) If you could choose one event in your life that is then definitely going to happen to you in the future, what would it be? I am definitely going to get my book published.
4.) What socks are you wearing right now? (oddly specific, but I love socks :D) I’m not wearing any at the moment…but I did wear The Lion King socks earlier!
5.) What’s your favorite TV show? Of all time or at the moment? At the moment I’m loving Final Space. Of all time…The Walking Dead has the most time dedicated, but I really love Avatar: the Last Airbender too.
6.) If you could bring any book character to life, who would it be? Buckbeak from Harry Potter because I really love him. But seriously I’ve always had a thing for Jem from The Infernal Devices.
7.) If you could be in one book or film world for one day, which one would it be? Can I say Gravity Falls? TV but still. I just want to spend a day and experience the weirdness. But post-Bill, when he’s not trying to destroy the world.
8.) What was the last beauty product you bought? Does moisturizer count? If not probably Too-Faced foundation.
9.) Would you like to go back in past to change something which happened or didn’t happened to you? There are some fights I think about wanting to go back to and defending myself better or using that comeback I thought of years later. I doubt it would change the outcome but I’d feel a lot better about myself.
10.) The last concert you went to? This is so sad but it’s been years. Just a little band called Paradise Fears, whom you should check out, and every time they’ve come to Pittsburgh me and my best friend went but they haven’t toured in years.
11.) Your favourite nail polish color? I like light colors, but probably lavender.
- I would consider myself a dog person, yet I LOVE big cats. Tigers and cheetahs the most.
- My favorite games to play involve design so Roller Coaster Tycoon, Planet Coaster, The Sims, anything that allows me to create something.
- I was born with a strawberry birthmark on the side of my face that was removed.
- For a brief period time during college, I was part of a dance club. I’m talking ballroom dance. I’m actually not horrible.
- I gave blood three times in my life: once I threw up and another I passed out. They recommended I stop.
- I am slowly moving away from eating meat. At the moment I don’t eat beef and rarely eat ham. Chicken and turkey are harder than I realized. Fish is a whole other level.
- I have to sleep with some kind of light on. I’m not even that scared of the dark anymore. Even better, I need noise too.
- No matter what time I go to bed, I’m always up before seven.
- I just got my sixth tattoo of my dog Cody who we put down a few years ago. If you look to the right where my Instagram feed is, you’ll see it.
- Sad fact: no one asked me to prom. Like, not one offer.
- I unnecessarily unplug electronics all the time. Part not wanting to waste electricity, part anxiety.
- What is your favorite bad movie?
- Is there a book you’ve tried to read but just can’t get through?
- What show does everyone love that you hate? Or can’t get into.
- What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
- What is your favorite amusement park ride?
- Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous?
- When’s the last time you pulled an all-nighter?
- Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest?
- What do you like to listen to on long car rides?
- Are you someone who wants kids? Or if you do, did you expect to?
- Do you prefer clothes with prints or not? (like flowers, stripes, little cartoons, etc.)
If I nominated you before I’m sorry I try to mix it up, but since this is my third Liebster award it could happen.
- Jess @JessDePaula
- Emma @Violetelm
- Jenni @Jenniiverse
- Ellie @Ellie’s Waffles
- Amanda @Back to Fiction
- Alice @AlicesHappyWonderland
- @In A Messy World
- Kellie @LaLaLander
- Jess @Foundations and Fairytales
- Lainy @Bookish Bits Blog
- @Average 20 Something
You don’t have to do this but if you do let me know!
Again, thank you The Cozy Den for the nomination!