I’d like to send a huge thank you to Smelly Socks and Garden Peas for the nomination!
Go check out her blog for a variety of posts!
This is my second Mystery Blogger Award, you can read the first here, and I’m super excited to do it again.
About The Award
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma to recognize bloggers for their talent and inspirational work.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me
1.) I was born with a strawberry birthmark on my cheek. I didn’t have it that long, they removed it, but in some early pictures, there’s a pinkish/red spot on my face.
2.) I live in a small area of Pennsylvania that calls whoopie pies, gobs. I had no idea they went by another name until I was a teenager when my aunt, who lives out of state, said whoopie pie and I was like, “What the hell is that?”
3.) I don’t drink alcohol. I’ve had it before and probably will in the future but 99% of the time, I don’t.
Smelly Socks and Garden Pea’s Questions
1.) When you get up in the morning, are you alert and ready to go or sluggish and befuddled?
For a few minutes I’m a bit sluggish but once I wake up, I’m up. Unfortunately, that means the days I actually want to sleep in, I’m up even earlier than I usually am. But I am more of a morning person. I’d rather get everything done early.
2.) What subject do you wish you worked harder on at school?
I think I could’ve done better in the sciences. I did well, but I think I could’ve done better. That’s not counting physics.
3.) What’s the bravest thing you’ve done?
To me, it was doing things on my own during my short-lived time at college. I already talked about this in length, but I had to become more independent and eating or doing things alone was scary. Just going out to the gym made me nervous but I did it.
4.) How long have you had your current mobile phone number?
Since I was 12. I got my first phone on my birthday and I remember at my party my friends were like, “Oh my god! You got a phone!”
It was a good little flip-phone.
5.) What’s your favorite cartoon? (now or when you were a kid)
When I was a kid it was either Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, or The Wild Thornberries. Now, it would be Avatar: the Last Airbender.
- Emily @ThatWeirdGirlLife
- Kaili @EntertaininglyNerdy
- Lauren @LaLasBookReviews
- Debjani @DebjanisThoughts
- Amy @bookishheights
- 6-10 is anyone who wants to do this tag!
- What’s something you always wanted to do but just haven’t gotten around to it?
- What time do you usually go to bed?
- What’s the most out-of-character thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s something you’ve tried that you’ll never try again?
- What is the stupidest thing you’ve done because someone dared you to?
My Best Posts
- Why I Dropped Out of College
- Is The Sims 4: Discover University Worth It?
- My First Queen & Adam Lambert Concert – Rhapsody Tour
- Book Quibbles: The Tea Dragon Society
- Getting Out of the House: Trip to Nemacolin Resort
It’s been…a week. I started last week with allergies and got a cold on top of it so it’s been a lot of resting when I’m not at work but I’m finally feeling better and 1000% ready to be done with being sick for the year.