I thought about posting a 2020 recap, but really didn’t want to relive that.
Header credit: Annie Spratt on Unsplash
Like everyone, my 2020 goals didn’t go as planned. Being an “essential” worker and stress from work didn’t help. I was sick/injured for a good chunk of the first half of the year, possibly had Covid, bronchitis, numerous back problems, and the rest of the year was just “meh.”
But, before I talk about what I hope to accomplish, there are a few good things I wanted to mention from 2020.
- my blog had its most viewed year ever: 32,397
- my family rescued and adopted three kittens
- I got my health back on track in June
- overall, survived the year
Blog & Writing Goals
- publish my book
- move my blog from WordPress to Siteground
- post 1-2x a week
- create an author’s website
- engage with other bloggers more
- continue to get fit and stronger
- ideally, I’d like to get down to a size 6
- pay off a credit card that’s been torturing me for years
- read, at least, two books a month
- get a new car
- get a new tattoo
- donate my hair (I’ve been growing it out since last February)
- meditate 3-4x a week to start and hopefully up it
- continue to be pescatarian/vegetarian most of the week
- track my finances
- finally go somewhere other than work/appointments when I feel safe enough/get vaccinated
- learn sign language
I’m sure plans/goals will change as the year goes on, but that’s what I’m starting with.
I’m ready to blog again as I took unexpected time off and only posted a couple of times these last few months. However, the start of the year always has a motivating feeling to it.
Good luck to everyone and their goals and if you don’t have any, I still hope you have a great year. x
4 thoughts on “2021 Blog and Personal Goals”
Me: why does she wanna get down to a size 6? That’s tiny!
Me: Oh, wait, she’s American
Me: What’s an American size 6 in UK sizes?
Me: Oh a 10! See, that’s way more sensible (depending on body type, ofc.)
…One day I will read a blogpost of yours and not have a culture-clash moment, lol.
Congrats on surviving 2020 and finding some positives! 🙂 Uber-important ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
LOL I didn’t even think about the differences. To be honest, I don’t know if my body could get smaller than that but I feel it’s a healthy size.
Thank you so much for reading and yes, one day it will happen 😄❤