I thought about posting a 2020 recap, but really didn’t want to relive that.
Like everyone, my 2020 goals didn’t go as planned. Being an “essential” worker and stress from work didn’t help. I was sick/injured for a good chunk of the first half of the year, possibly had Covid, bronchitis, numerous back problems, and the rest of the year was just “meh.”
But, before I talk about what I hope to accomplish, there are a few good things I wanted to mention from 2020.
- my blog had its most viewed year ever: 32,397
- my family rescued and adopted three kittens
- I got my health back on track in June
- overall, survived the year
Blog & Writing Goals
- publish my book
- move my blog from WordPress to Siteground
- post 1-2x a week
- create an author’s website
- engage with other bloggers more
- continue to get fit and stronger
- ideally, I’d like to get down to a size 6
- pay off a credit card that’s been torturing me for years
- read, at least, two books a month
- get a new car
- get a new tattoo
- donate my hair (I’ve been growing it out since last February)
- meditate 3-4x a week to start and hopefully up it
- continue to be pescatarian/vegetarian most of the week
- track my finances
- finally go somewhere other than work/appointments when I feel safe enough/get vaccinated
- learn sign language
I’m sure plans/goals will change as the year goes on, but that’s what I’m starting with.
I’m ready to blog again as I took unexpected time off and only posted a couple of times these last few months. However, the start of the year always has a motivating feeling to it.
Good luck to everyone and their goals and if you don’t have any, I still hope you have a great year. x