A recap of my blog and life from March 2021.
- For the last month or so I haven’t been motivated to write in general, but I’m slowing getting it back. I was having issues with the theme of my blog and it got all messed up but I’m pretty happy with how it looks now.
- I’m partially vaccinated: My job’s been vaccinating those over 65/with health conditions and any leftover is given to employees. The next person on the list quit and they needed someone to get it. I wasn’t high risk but there so I got it. I didn’t have a reaction except for a sore arm for a few days and my second dose is scheduled for the day after I post this. I’ll be honest and say I’m a little nervous just because more people are having reactions to the second shot, but I think I’ll be okay.
- I got my seventh tattoo: After my aunt passed away in October, I wanted to get a tattoo for her. She loved the beach and sunflowers and I added some extra flowers for my grandparents, mom, and sister. I absolutely love how it turned out.
- I signed up for Weight Watchers: I was eating like shit, felt like shit, and just needed to keep myself accountable. It’s a lifestyle change, but I’m not on a diet. If I want a cookie or brownie, I’ll eat it. But I have lost weight and I’m excited to see where I’ll be in a few months.
- I took my first of three vacation weeks: Somehow, I’ve been at my job for almost seven years…which means I get three weeks vacation this year. I can’t complain because I’m only part-time. For this first one, I didn’t do much of anything except get a haircut and rest.
During the last few months, I couldn’t wait for Friday to come. I loved figuring out what was going on and tried not to dive too deep into the theories. I like what it did for Wanda and Vision’s characters and how she became The Scarlet Witch. I’m excited for Dr. Strange and to see Billy and Tommy again.
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
I’m, once again, happily surprised by another Marvel Disney+ show. It’s something to look forward to every week and like WandaVision, allows you to see the characters differently. So far, it’s been a lot of fun and made me cry more than I was expecting.
The excitement and happiness I get when the days are longer and the weather gets warmer makes up for the seasonal depression. There’s not much else for me to say. Soon, I’ll take my dog on walks and fight with my body dysmorphia when putting on shorts. Can’t wait.
- continue to use Weight Watchers and be healthier
- workout 4-5x a week
- post 1-2x a week
- get a new mattress because I can’t sleep on my bed without 4 thick blankets and I still wake up aching
- take my dog on more walks
- meditate before bed more